The head coach for 2017 is Rosco Mazriel who can be contacted on 082 335 5977.
Training Days and Times
|Tuesdays and Thursdays|
|Veterans & Ladies||19:30|
Fees and Registration
The senior registration officer for 2017 is Anton Hochleutner.
Senior subs this year are R800 or R750 for students, on production of a valid student card, and R150 for non-playing members.
A R150.00 deposit is required which must accompany all applications.
Outstanding balances must be paid no later than 31st May 2017, unless prior arrangements have been made with the club.
Pay your subscriptions in full, when registering, and receive a R50.00 discount. EFT is preferred method of payment.
Note: any member with outstanding fees will first need to settle their outstanding balances before engaging in the 2017 Registration Process. All members who have not paid the required deposit and/or made arrangements with the club beforehand, will not be registered and will not be eligible to play or train when the season starts.
Non playing members – only need to complete the downloadable MAFC form.
Note: Proof of payment with a clear Initial + Surname + SNR SUBS as reference must be provided on registration.
- Complete the downloadable MAFC New, CTTFA New and SAFA CT New forms.
- Bring 2 x colour ID photos and a certified copy of South African ID/Passport (Drivers Licenses are not accepted).
New and existing members without SA ID book or SA passport:
New and existing members without a South African ID/Passport need complete their downloadable MAFC, CTTFA and SAFA forms, along with 2 x colour ID photos, and a certified copy of both their passport and visa/work permit.
If you are transferring from another club:
- Complete the downloadable MAFC Transfer, CTTFA Transfer and SAFA CT Transfer forms,
- Provide 2 x colour ID photos
- A certified copy of South African ID book/passport (SA Drivers license will not be accepted)
- A duly authorised clearance certificate, signed by your previous club and if necessary countersigned by your previous LFA (Local Football Association).
- Your SAFA card must be attached.
If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us.